AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Extortion in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do you think this is acceptable behavior for a player?
to my crime famliy it is not, but in being real about the game it is a crime game, if you feel that you are being done wronge i would sugest not comeing to the forums with it because most times that makes things worse, you have options like hiring a highier lvl player or joining a highier lvl gang or crime family
Its a game of crimes. That is a crime.

Get it?
only if its my gang doing it Wink
I would take shadowguard's advice and ask a higher level player for assistance.
I think it is done more than a little. I think some gangs keep other gangs in the hospital until they either drop a member from their gang or they payback money that was mugged using ingame mechanics. I believe those are forms of extortion and I have seen them done more than once.
(2011.Sep.23 08:21 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]only if its my gang doing it Wink

oh btw, 36 is now offering "protection" for hire
Absolutely not.Mail me in game with info regarding such wannabe bullies I'm confident that I can persuade them from engaging in such anti-social behaviour.
Lmao wow this is an amusing read. Shadow man you know startin shit isnt my bag. I'd rather have it squashed. Just wanted a general consensus to base my decision on. It's not one of my crew, but one of my referrals.
[I will also point out I may have been here since 07' but i wasnt around much and im new at being a leader]
It certainly exists. It sucks, but only provides more inspiration to get better. As Dingus mentioned, this kind of is a game of crime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's