AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attack your own member day ??Its been awhile ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011.Sep.21 08:08 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.21 08:05 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i was in 36th
me too man wtf
Why can't you trade credits, with whoever you want, without using the credit market?
(2011.Sep.21 07:15 PM)Agatha Wrote: [ -> ]Since we are dreaming here. Can it be backwards day too? Low levels can beat the snot out of high levels?

beat the snot? you must be a noob!!! here we say beat the fuck!!!
There was special days for it but i cant remember the last time since it has been so long ago!Love to see Habitat go at it!! Who would win that ? lol..Should have a contest on it whoever can put there own members in the hospital the most wins a prise !! If we do prises in this game anymore??
If I say FUCK will you answer my questions?
(2011.Sep.21 08:17 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i love lamp
(2011.Sep.21 08:17 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.21 07:15 PM)Agatha Wrote: [ -> ]Since we are dreaming here. Can it be backwards day too? Low levels can beat the snot out of high levels?

be a noob?? here we say fuckhead!!!!
Did a beer just call me a fuckhead? Nice
What would happen if I just started quoting scripture now? Cool
(2011.Sep.21 08:24 PM)Agatha Wrote: [ -> ]What would happen if I just started quoting scripture now? Cool

youd be in the 36th chamber
(2011.Sep.21 08:23 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.21 08:17 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

be a noob?? here we say fuckhead!!!!

nah i am pretty sure that noob or newb would be the correct terms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's