AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: yo Cipher, heres an easy add on for ya!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011.Sep.07 09:21 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.07 04:55 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]here's an idea that should be fairly easy. how about we list the fed'd and inactive players somewhere?

it would make a nice hit list for some people

this is a qaulity idea , and should be a thread to be read and commented on by cipher
I'd rather see an attack again button for gang wars just like in crimes.

Its annoying that there is nothing. So incomplete
This is not needed, might be convienent but the game NEEDS other things.
its a game dude. nothing is NEEDED
(2011.Sep.08 11:20 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather see an attack again button for gang wars just like in crimes.

Its annoying that there is nothing. So incomplete

+1 THIS TOO
I am 100% against this idea. Its no fun if you know where every body is. The fact that retard boy thought it was a good idea should have told you it was worthless.
doh!

•The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.

it doesnt have to say where they are. just who they are. we can find them ourselves
This wont happen, but I support the idea.

I tried to get Zenith to give me a list of all inactives ages ago and she said that she had no intentions of making the entire list of inactives public and to essentially "find them myself"
i know, she told me the same thing in 08. thats y i asked cipher lol

if mom says no, ask dad, right?
(2011.Sep.08 01:31 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that retard boy thought it was a good idea should have told you it was worthless.

I never saw a post from Brug...
Reference URL's