AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you could set the time you want to war and say 2hr 30 min whenever it will automitallcaisllt do it for you could either pick the war or ii will select it for you when the time your supposed to war starts and you should be able to pick when you your gang logs to end of course each seperate but set a time for contests to end it would help Smile
Also im from Tennessee but i think we should be able to pick our ingame time which country east or west
does that make me white and ashamed?

oh and the time is not the time where you live, obviously. its the time in decatur where AL takes place. how the fuck is one city gonna roll with multiple time zones all in the same place. you should send your suggestions to your gang first and let them stop you from continuesly making a fool of yourself.

if you flood the forum with bad ideas, they wont pay attention to the good ones.
youre preaching to the deaf
(2011.Sep.06 04:56 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]youre preaching to the deaf

What?
(2011.Sep.02 08:07 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]If you could set war to be declared at a time in the future. If they are not avaible to war, a gang event would pop up and say so.

cleaned up for ease of reading.

Having multiple people with declare priveledges would be an easy work around in the event this does not get implemented.
i'm sure thats why multiple people are able to declare, for sure.
(2011.Sep.08 09:26 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.02 08:07 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]If you could set war to be declared at a time in the future. If they are not avaible to war, a gang event would pop up and say so.

cleaned up for ease of reading.

Having multiple people with declare priveledges would be an easy work around in the event this does not get implemented.

thanks for the much needed translation.

So you want to be able to set a time to declare war and have it done automatically? I just program my bot to do stuff like that, it's way easier then playing the game. Rolleyes
i'd be willing to believe you can get away with that, with amount of admin activity
They don't have bots in Tennessee. They have Uh, you know, uhm, nevermind, nevermind.
Hillbilles
Reference URL's