AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who owns this game now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AL-Qaeda? are we supporting terrorism
you can im not but i thought the hippes owened everything man
this game ends Dec 29, 2012
(2011.Sep.04 12:58 PM)bigchaz Wrote: [ -> ]The world ends Dec 29, 2012
alrite it ends on Halloween
lol tables get a calender bro
bought it at Mcdonalds
(2011.Sep.03 01:29 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.02 11:28 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.02 05:20 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.02 11:46 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]You all may have noticed this....habitat runs shit now Wink

Whats a habitat?

hab·i·tat
n.
1. The area or environment where an organism or ecological community normally lives or occurs: a marine habitat.
2. The place where a person or thing is most likely to be found.
3. A structure that affords a controlled environment for living in extremely inhospitable locations, such as an underwater research laboratory.

No one cares

deep down you do.
4:58 pm BenderRodriguez credited a $20.00 Pack 3 Donator Pack to you.

4:55 pm BenderRodriguez credited a $20.00 Pack 3 Donator Pack to you.
(2011.Sep.01 03:41 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Im seriously thinking about buying this game since zen doesnt really want it anymore and is trying to find a buyer. Its not realy as expensive as you'ld think.

I would treat everyone the same and I promise I wont cheat and make my stats higher -Evil Laugh

THE GAME IS MINE! BWHWHAHAHAH

HAHAH
You couldn't be fair if we paied you & got you a whore Biggrin
I don't really care who is doing all the real work to keep the game going as long as they are fair ... WAIT WHO AM I PAYING FOR MY 7-11 COFFEE?!?! ... i play this game becase it just a kick arse game ... THANKS TO WHO EVER IS KEEPING IT UP Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's