AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Also if
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You havea hospital war u could have the option to declare a hospital war on somebody to hospitalize all of their gang members and take out there hideout
it's called hosping the whole gang and then taking their hideout while they're in the hosp. not hard if you have strong people in your gang
in reality, the original wars were very similar to this. i wasn't around then, but from what i understand is if you depleted all thier gang points thier hideout went bye bye.

can someone older then me give a better discription for them plz?
Bump still looking for more info about wars
(2011.Aug.24 04:21 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]in reality, the original wars were very similar to this. i wasn't around then, but from what i understand is if you depleted all thier gang points thier hideout went bye bye.

can someone older then me give a better discription for them plz?

That's what I hear as well. I heard a story that one night two super gangs got together and removed 20 gangs from the list.
It was respect and it you took away respect by attacking members. Take away all the gangs respect and its gone. I wasn't around at that time but that's what I've been told.
I've seen that on other games.

There's a few powerful gangs and then a bunch of weak ones that keep popping up but never seem to last long
I miss it, I think it would bring alot of excitement back to the game. Although I'm sure gang leaders would feel the opposite.
Reference URL's