AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: credit market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
how comes credits are so cheap these days?

theres always so many great deals on the market lately
no offense but no there awful should be a limit 210 each is the highest you should pay not no outrageous 310 price
(2011.Aug.20 11:07 AM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]no offense but no there awful should be a limit 210 each is the highest you should pay not no outrageous 310 price

If there was a limit of 210 I wouldn't bother selling on the credit market at all, I would just sell them back to the donation house.
Someone bought your 1 credits from the market for $666.

I want to thank to Academy, to my God and to my personal trainers Gina Lynn and Jenna Jameson.
(2011.Aug.20 11:07 AM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]no offense but no there awful should be a limit 210 each is the highest you should pay not no outrageous 310 price

A price ceiling, especially such a low one, would create a huge market shortage. Best to just let the market equilibrate. Jeez, have you never taken Microeconomics 101?
(2011.Aug.20 01:09 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Someone bought your 1 credits from the market for $666.

I want to thank to Academy, to my God and to my personal trainers Gina Lynn and Jenna Jameson.

It was me who brought for 666 I'm nuts
(2011.Aug.20 02:01 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

A price ceiling, especially such a low one, would create a huge market shortage. Best to just let the market equilibrate. Jeez, have you never taken Microeconomics 101?

Based on his use of capitalization and punctuation, my best guess is that he is still in 3rd grade Language Arts.
I don't think its the grade he's in, moreso the school he attends has to be crap
He also wouldn't be in a high enuff grade to have taken microeconomics yet, so he doesn't know

Give the guy a break he was a Shadow Tranning lol

You're responses and posts within these forums make everyone stupider for reading them. Go Away Please.

No i think 310 is too cheap, i love paying 350+ per credit.

It turns me on.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's