AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anybody want to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Balazarr war however you spell at 2pm tomrrow i know its the weekend but still anyone intrested?
First you have to spell it right, then you have to find someone who wars them on the weekends

I'm not game for helping the tranning gang, go stand on the corner or something
(2011.Aug.19 08:59 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]First you have to spell it right, then you have to find someone who wars them on the weekends

Owned
(2011.Aug.23 10:31 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.19 08:59 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]First you have to spell it right, then you have to find someone who wars them on the weekends

Owned

I, too, sometimes comment belatedly on a thread that is four days old and was not really THAT funny in the first place.
(2011.Aug.23 11:17 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.23 10:31 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]

Owned

I, too, sometimes comment belatedly on a thread that is four days old and was not really THAT funny in the first place.

Also posts in epic thread.
Well this forum post is fake and gay!
It's gay because he had a tranning gang
Close thread
(2011.Aug.23 11:37 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Well this forum post is fake and gay!

I agree. Now that we are in agreement, can you stop the source of "fake and gay" forum posts?
Dear Forum Mods please close this thread and erase all the post's but my first post
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's