AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Giving items to friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

grneyz12

My roommate and I share the same ISP, but we have different IP addresses. When I try giving her an item it says "Similar IP item transfers are prohibited. If you feel you reached this message in error, please contact us in the Player Assistance forums. " How can I get around this, or can't I?
If you continue to have the same IP, then you will always have the same problem. If the shared IP was just a one-time thing, I can correct it.

mudpies

since we're on the topic, GhostRider and I no longer share IPs. Can that be taken care of?

Monte

I was at my friend's house (McCule #8336), and I was showing him how I can play AL on my mobile phone.

I logged out in order to let him log in on my phone to see... now it won't let me send him $.

In the future I will not allow him to log in on my phone.

Thanks.
justink420 Wrote:I was at my friend's house (McCule #8336), and I was showing him how I can play AL on my mobile phone.

I logged out in order to let him log in on my phone to see... now it won't let me send him $.

In the future I will not allow him to log in on my phone.

Thanks.
Hey, can I log into your phone? Wink

Dresicos

While on this topic: Me, Matt(cousin), and my other cousin, Eric, were all down at Eric's house, playing games. While we were, I logged into his computer, showed Matt the game, and he said he wanted to sign up. So..he did, and I came home, tried to send him a gun, and it still says the same IP transfers are prohibited. It was a one-time thing, trust me. He will also be logging in on a different computer, so..yeah. If this could be fixed, I'd really appreciate it.

Hostile85

grneyz12 Wrote:My roommate and I share the same ISP, but we have different IP addresses. When I try giving her an item it says "Similar IP item transfers are prohibited. If you feel you reached this message in error, please contact us in the Player Assistance forums. " How can I get around this, or can't I?

You could always get a third person that you trust to be a middle man.
Or if you can't trust them make sure you can hospitalize them if they don't send your item to your roommate.
Razz
Reference URL's