AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: candy canes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Candy Cane
Item Type Food
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 100

Concealment Rating 14

Weight (kilograms) 0.1 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

Zenta Claws had planned to give these out to all the nice citizens of Awakened Lands but the evil elves stole them all! With limited uses, each candy cane can give random benefits to its owner in combat for a limited time. Benefits can be any of the following: full health refresh
full action point refresh
full energy refresh
melee damage bonus
ranged damage bonus
damage resistance bonus
Extra attack rounds for your next fight.
One or more of these effects could be enabled each time the candy cane is used. The combat bonuses will last until used (with an appropriate weapon), but usually last about 2-5 fights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Today 06:53 PM)filthymick Wrote:
The combat bonuses will last until used (with an appropriate weapon), but usually last about 2-5 fights.

so hypothetically, i may still have alot of melee damage saved up, considering i use only a ranged weapon?
Nope. U lose the bonuses in 2-5 fights. Sorry to burst your bubble.
(2011.Aug.19 12:57 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. U lose the bonuses in 2-5 fights. Sorry to burst your bubble.

false
(2011.Aug.19 12:57 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. U lose the bonuses in 2-5 fights. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Dude, you really need to learn the whole damn post before you post false answers. Let me make sure you read what he said this time, pay close attention to the colored areas.

(2011.Aug.19 12:53 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]so hypothetically, i may still have alot of melee damage saved up, considering i use only a ranged weapon?
Not totally sure how it works, but I think the game is smart enough to detect what type of user you are, ranged/melee. I've used quite a few of these since the contest and don't ever recall getting an acc bonus, only melee and res.
I have only ever used ranged and between this and halloween candy it took me 30-40 fights with a melee weapon to get ride of the bonus.
yah. you can stock it up with whichever type of weapon you don't use. it's really funny when you have a ton of it and you autodefend with your hideout weapon Winky
(2011.Aug.19 12:53 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ](with an appropriate weapon)
if you get a ranged bonus, but you fight with a melee weapon, you do not use the ranged bonus, but you still lose it.

here is an example:

in call of duty, you can earn a kill streak reward. if you have a spy plane during the current round and you dont use it by the end of the round, you lose it.

please don't call me names if you weren't paying attention to what i meant. you cant just stock up on bonuses. either way, they would "wear off" after a certain amount of time, even if u COULD.

i could be wrong, but i'm pretty damned sure of this. just because you're all being ignorant doesnt mean that i am
(2011.Aug.19 06:30 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]if you get a ranged bonus, but you fight with a melee weapon, you do not use the ranged bonus, but you still lose it.

here is an example:

in call of duty, you can earn a kill streak reward. if you have a spy plane during the current round and you dont use it by the end of the round, you lose it.

please don't call me names if you weren't paying attention to what i meant. you cant just stock up on bonuses. either way, they would "wear off" after a certain amount of time, even if u COULD.

i could be wrong, but i'm pretty damned sure of this. just because you're all being ignorant doesnt mean that i am

i think your right ...but that is a wierd analogy...just sayin ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's