AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How about if when
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
your in the hospital u can look at ur mobliecrime journal and fight log and th rest of the stuff in with Donator Status
That whole section is visable when you are in the hospital or jail.
crime journal isn't available if you're in jail or hosp. i was just there and check'd it out.

from hosp at least
Thanks i think it u Should be able to do for have donator status
it sucks bein in the hosp or jail, don't it?

its not supposed to be fun bro, thats called motivation to be better
look i think also u should u have the right to hit younger players too if their 1 days old or watever i think u should be able to send a report too Zenith and then she mail u back instantly and let u hit them and i think the youngers players should get 65 donator status when they start out no lvl limit on the forums and it go ahead and open ur bank account and u get 1,000 to start the game with
(2011.Aug.24 04:32 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]look i think also u should u have the right to hit younger players too if their 1 days old or watever i think u should be able to send a report too Zenith and then she mail u back instantly and let u hit them and i think the youngers players should get 65 donator status when they start out no lvl limit on the forums and it go ahead and open ur bank account and u get 1,000 to start the game with

NO!!!!!

NO NOOB BASHING! THATS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION.

your argument is invalid.
(2011.Aug.24 04:32 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]get 65 donator status when they start out

Good God, a decent idea. I cannot believe I'm saying this...
(2011.Aug.24 10:02 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.24 04:32 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]get 65 donator status when they start out

where the hell was that hidden is his dipshit posts? i stopped reading past the first sentence
(2011.Aug.24 11:18 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.24 10:02 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

where the hell was that hidden is his dipshit posts? i stopped reading past the first sentence

Then you never stopped reading. I think the period key on his computer is missing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's