AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was the first person you hosp'd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All I can remember is I was lvl 5 and he was lvl 3 n I didn t know what hosp ment, let alone hosp online. I kno this cuz a lvl 7/8 yoda hosped me hard! This was early 07 haha! Back when I was near puns strength[/align]
TeamPBR

I was 30 minutes old when he hospitalized me for 2 hours. Shadowguard hospitalized him for me. That is how we met Smile
When I was an ubern00b I hosp'd low level online.
we need more people like carlweathers to hosp the newbs i think that is a BIG reason why people keep playing. to beat the person who hosps them who isnt 1 million levels a head of them.
(2011.Jul.31 01:18 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]we need more people like carlweathers to hosp the newbs i think that is a BIG reason why people keep playing. to beat the person who hosps them who isnt 1 million levels a head of them.

I disagree. If Mace hadn't help me work something out I doubt I would be here now. And I never hit her, then or later. Not once. There can be other reasons for staying besides revenge.
I honestly cant remember who the first person it was that I hosp'd. I know that I've never been afraid to use that option though lol.
NoHero [11165]
i dont hosp most of the people who i have passed who have previously hosped me. the self satisfaction in knowing i passed them is enough for me. and it might not be a reason everyone keeps playing but it definitely motivates people who have never played a game like this before to work at a goal.
you know, i'm thinkin it might've been Jaysin. he's my referral and all so i probably hosp'd him before i ever did anyone else.
Some level 1. I was discovering what hosp meant.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's