AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Attacking fellow inmates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

clintzombie

I think it would definitely add a new dimension (as well as something else to do whilst jailed) if players had the ability to attack fellow inmates...perhaps energy points rather than action points could govern this aprticular action.
It would have to be without weapons though. Unless you think the cops would let people carry shotguns lol.

greengrow

it'd be kinda of cool if you could shank people in there ...maybe jail house gang fights?

TheGeek

This idea has been posted before, along with a Riot option, where if enough players were in jail, and selected to riot, there would be a chance to break out early, or end up in the hospital, cut down by the alpd =]

psheehan78

zenith Wrote:It would have to be without weapons though. Unless you think the cops would let people carry shotguns lol.

That would be great! No weapons or armor. Just brut strength against brut strength in a fist fight. The loser would be sent to the hospital after or during their jail stay.

mudpies

zenith Wrote:It would have to be without weapons though. Unless you think the cops would let people carry shotguns lol.

that sounds both logical and fun.
i assume small knives would be able to be found somewhere. whether in pockets or in ... . . . . orifices... im sure someone has a knife. and yes, i would probably hurt. a lot. but you do what you gotta do

pimpsta101

sometimes inmates get toothbrushes and make them sharp so they can use them as a weapon.

mudpies

yep, we've all seen Dateline NBC

pimpsta101

no my uncle told me dis he locked up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's