AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Career Abilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You have spent 20 career points to develop temporary hardening for your gang's war.
Back

how long does this last? and how much does it reduce per hit?
7 days!
5 hits
how about the attack planning that increases damage?
(2011.Jul.14 09:19 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]how about the attack planning that increases damage?
i guess only zen knows for sure
some of these things people have tested and came up with some sort of figures on them. just wondering if these have been done that way
the attack planning is like 15 attacks or something i think. i also think that it has something to do with your rank. i used to use it back in vs, but mosq would put it in also so it could be less
(2011.Jul.15 05:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]the attack planning is like 15 attacks or something i think. i also think that it has something to do with your rank. i used to use it back in vs, but mosq would put it in also so it could be less
(2011.Jul.21 06:19 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.15 05:30 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]the attack planning is like 15 attacks or something i think. i also think that it has something to do with your rank. i used to use it back in vs, but mosq would put it in also so it could be less

This is the most worthless week late post. You didn't say anything new so why even bump it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's