AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pimpsta101

i was wandering if having a lottery in the game would be a good idea.
You could buy a lottery ticket,then wait till the day they announce the winning numbers,to see who the winner is or who the winners are.
I dont know if you guys or zenith would like the idea,but if you do its up to zenith to decide the amount of price money that is given out.
There is no games that i have seen that have lottery,thats why i came up with this idea,i dont want it to seem like any other game.
I'd have to look into the legal ramifications with this, even if everyone agrees it's a good idea.

pimpsta101

yeah plus its like real life.

pimpsta101

the reason i came up with this idea is because it gives the non donators a chance to get some good money.
With the cash they can buy a good house and some weapons and armor,or upgrade their gang.

JoeyBlackheart

Powerball ftw

In other games you see banks with ridiculous amounts of money. As this game grows more and more money is being made. With lottery it would mean the winner would still get a lot of money for winning, but also, if a certain amount would be removed this would prevent the situation in other games where the economy spirals out of control

blade101

i like the idea

oddjob

maybe the lottery payout could be in credits? or cash...interesting idea if implemented well....say like one winner/week or month?

good idea.

pimpsta101

yeah thats what i meant not every single day,once in a week,or maybe month.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's