AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sooooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Zen dogg what you and your new coder got for us this 4th of july ?
i vote 4 creds per active person for the 4th and a random bonus combat hit for explosive fire works that ended up in the mix
i think i know the answer dude.

a contest involving some little things that have been released into the al community and us stupid players try to take them out in the hopes of receiving some reward that is destined to never come.

or a drinking contest in which we all make sure tommi can't win by getting him hosped every time he logs in.

just sayin...
(2011.Jul.03 05:40 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think i know the answer dude.

a contest involving some little things that have been released into the al community and us stupid players try to take them out in the hopes of receiving some reward that is destined to never come.

or a drinking contest in which we all make sure tommi can't win by getting him hosped every time he logs in.

just sayin...

basically this
You get nothing!
(2011.Jul.03 10:55 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jul.03 05:40 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think i know the answer dude.

just sayin...

basically this

prob exacly this!
(2011.Jul.03 11:09 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]You get nothing!

Or this... just like on Memorial day
Its official zen has no new coder and if she has he's crap and couldn't doo a comp or its gunna be one of them random ones later like the zombie thing
(2011.Jul.03 05:32 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Zen dogg what you and your new coder got for us this 4th of july ?

aren't you english?
contests = donations
and we still get nothing
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's