AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LIFE AFTER LVL 40....???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ScottishArthur

Well is there.??? lol

Is there anymore new districts, items, houses, etc.! Biggrin

People are due to get there soon and is there life after lvl 39 ?

A part of enjoying this site is leveling up and finding new stuff Biggrin

Guys who are near this lvl must have something to do or look forward to surely.? Or is it just a matter of existing and just attacking.?

Seems to me that this site is growing and so must the game.? Just a thought in my mind as Rafal is not far away from lvl 40.Biggrin

Any thoughts would be appreciated.! :wink:

thawdgharp

i agree, let's expand this here thing we got goin'

:::books hotels:::

psheehan78

I think after level 39 you enter a parallel universe where up is down, left is right, and Hustla dominates all the rap battle forums...

valleroy86

psheehan78 Wrote:I think after level 39 you enter a parallel universe where up is down, left is right, and Hustla dominates all the rap battle forums...

Haha, dont sweat it, second to him is honorable.

psudoderf

in reality there was budget cuts in coding and in order to save money. numbers only go up to 39 then they go back to one and you continue on from there Twisted then hustla pwens joo
I am in a district no one can get to yet. Been waiting a year here Smile

valleroy86

zenith Wrote:I am in a district no one can get to yet. Been waiting a year here Smile

So does that mean Lvl 40 people will be able to go there?

mudpies

I have full faith that Z has ideas to always give us something to do. Imagine what could be in 4 years.
zenith Wrote:I am in a district no one can get to yet. Been waiting a year here Smile

And Pullo is off to the races again!
there is a 80 million house with 2000 happiness in the game ya know, has to be in a district Razz

the Essence Focuser is also there, which is a plasma sub-machine gun. need 15 end, 20 strength 28accuracy

Dark matter Lifejacket, 30 res, 15 end, 30 dex

Dual Flameblades, 30 strength, 15 endurance, 25dexterity
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's