AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Err pt2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happened to my Err thread?
Are we not allowed to say his name?
it's like voldemort. oh woops..
The important thing is that he's gone and whether he left voluntarily or was asked or forced to leave(The latter being most likely)is irrelevant.
Na Dave. he just up and walked out on zen. Im really surprised with her outstanding work ethic and all!
why is the new coder not in zens gang like err was then it be like he realy is there instead of just talk it is strange
(2011.Jun.27 10:54 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Na Dave. he just up and walked out on zen. Im really surprised with her outstanding work ethic and all!

haha
(2011.Jun.27 10:54 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Na Dave. he just up and walked out on zen. Im really surprised with her outstanding work ethic and all!

Who removed my fuckin post in reply to this retarded shit!

You want a reason to remove my posts here it is!

the fact Dingy is like hitler has no weight......

do it again!
(2011.Jun.28 12:22 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

do it again!

mate it might not have been removed but moved to that other section where shit goes.
(2011.Jun.28 12:30 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.28 12:22 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

do it again!

mate it might not have been removed but moved to that other section where shit goes.

don't care... must be time to be notified who moved what and where... I was on topic with the first post!

I am looking for an explenation on why it is gone.

I guess your reply will be gone soon if you are right.

looking now it seems it was split for no apparent reason... subjective anal sys?

Or a shitty mod?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's