AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice updates, Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want the game to be more Jesus friendly.
(2011.Jun.25 11:57 AM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]lol I suggested one. My life is compete
Sad.
easter eggs please!
(2011.Jun.25 06:21 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Been hoping for the jail bust and gang mail ones. Good to see some additions.

You guys would be happy if a one legged prostitute showed up while your wife was away on a business trip.............Set the bar a little higher.......

I have been looking at the newspaper and it doesn't impress. While it's fun to get all gidy about something new you should all commisurate about the insubstantial game development. OJT doesn't cut it......Zen......lol
oh shhh it's a start.

The hardest part about a project is getting started.... for procrastinators anyway Wink
(2011.Jun.25 06:59 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.25 06:21 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Been hoping for the jail bust and gang mail ones. Good to see some additions.

You guys would be happy if a one legged prostitute showed up while your wife was away on a business trip.............Set the bar a little higher.......

I have been looking at the newspaper and it doesn't impress. While it's fun to get all gidy about something new you should all commisurate about the insubstantial game development. OJT doesn't cut it......Zen......lol

Do you still have that one legged prostitute number...??
C'mon Pix

It's a product. Just like a crack user they expect a high.........I lost my buzz a long time ago........
Yeah bro here is the number..........(910) 291-7000

Ask for the doctor..........lol 8-5 only
that not a newspapper fucking lame a page with words wow but still thanks zen somethink new to game cheerslol
(2011.Jun.25 06:59 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]

This is the part that gets me...

11.June.24 --Added who has busted you out the most in the Ares JailRecorder.

11.February.25 --Fixed energy refresh for gym day to not charge more than stated. Will refund those who are listed as using credits in the logs for today.

Four months since the last update. Sure, these are interesting, but they don't seem like they take too long to code (that being said I, admittedly, am not a programmer)...
well it's something... just keep them coming Zen!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's