AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: has anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever wondered why endurance and intelligence has 0 by them like you could get a modifier for then but rep and
(2011.Jun.24 07:43 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Ever wondered why endurance and intelligence has 0 by them like you could get a modifier for then but rep and

don't ask so many questions.
(2011.Jun.24 07:43 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Ever wondered why endurance and intelligence has 0 by them like you could get a modifier for then but rep and

Endurance borgs were apparently given out in a contest long ago, if memory serves. Also, weapons like Bender's new belt (http://www.awakenedlands.com/iteminfo.php?ID=97) give artificial boosts to endu, rather than natural boosts. Any more questions?
cool, i wondered about this too but didnt care enough to investigate. :/
(2011.Jun.25 02:57 AM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]cool, i wondered about this too but didnt care enough to investigate. :/

Thanks closew thread and pixelle if you wanna no something man up and ask
lol... i google when i _really_ wanna know something. Wink

This was just a vague wonder. But nice to know all the same.
(2011.Jun.25 04:20 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.25 02:57 AM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]cool, i wondered about this too but didnt care enough to investigate. :/

haha... man up?

pixel is a chick. she sent me the pics. giggity!!!
(2011.Jun.25 05:53 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.25 04:20 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]

haha... man up?

pixel is a chick. she sent me the pics. giggity!!!

I'm not jelious I swear Wink
Reference URL's