AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stealing cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hotsparks

what skill do i have to improve to steal a car? i got jailed for 193 minutes trying to steal a classic. LOL. thanks for busting be out ghostrider. :wink: thanks too for those who tried. lol.

Kokozama

Dex and Str .. Dex does the majority of crimes, but Str does alot for cars.. something i really suck at :?

psheehan78

I think level may have something to do with it too but I'm not sure.

jizjar

I always thought it was Acc and Dex

Kokozama

ACC can't do damage, accuracy AND crimes, it would be like the phantom stat of god... for pickpockets yeah .. Smile

hotsparks

i see. thanks. i think i have to improve on my strength(if it really is that). i have a decent accuracy rating.
The most important is dexterity. Accuracy have some influence to.
Dont think that strength is need for that crime and of corse level help in any crime

Scorpious

I do OK at stealing cars and my STR is probably below players half my level. I hope it is DEX as that's my stat I work on. Would really bite if STR is a factor. LOL
lvl is a big factor, as a lvl7 your going to struggle on lvl12 crimes
How I've usually judged a crime (not saying this is the right way) Is if the crime is 1/3 of my AP, I will attempt it. This gives me 1 or 2 chances to bust myself out of jail! Smile
Reference URL's