AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so after getting forum banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i come back and find no access to battleground or my own gang forum. wtf is this shit?
memo'd
Zen is aware of it. Happens to me every time. Mail her. Jola does it on purpose, Zen says.
(2011.Jun.21 07:33 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Zen is aware of it. Happens to me every time. Mail her. Jola does it on purpose, Zen says.

hey is there a forum only urn gang can read?
Just ask your group leader to add you back into the gang forum.
Though the only ones who should be able to remove you from it is the group leader or Zen?
(2011.Jun.22 04:08 AM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]Just ask your group leader to add you back into the gang forum.
Though the only ones who should be able to remove you from it is the group leader or Zen?

What if you are the group leader?
(2011.Jun.21 07:33 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Jola does it on purpose, Zen says.
Then I would guess you would have to ask Zen as the mods shouldn't have anything to do with the gang forums. Though that is just a guess? Haven't been banned so the question never crossed my mind before.
(2011.Jun.22 12:58 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]Then I would guess you would have to ask Zen as the mods shouldn't have anything to do with the gang forums. Though that is just a guess? Haven't been banned so the question never crossed my mind before.

if you havent been banned yet then you're not trying hard enough.
(2011.Jun.23 03:00 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]if you havent been banned yet then you're not trying hard enough.

lol, oh dear, then I have worse news for you....
(2011.Jun.21 07:14 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i come back and find no access to battleground or my own gang forum. wtf is this shit?

Who in the blue hell are you???
Reference URL's