AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aren't showing amount taken in PvP logs.
yeah it works fine i just mugged 20 dollars off somebody and it showed in PVP Attack Logs
(2011.Jun.20 09:16 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah it works fine i just mugged 20 dollars off somebody and it showed in PVP Attack Logs

They're fine:

June 20, 2011, 9:55:56 pm spacebird LrrLtt Mug Win $1,635,744
Odd. It didn't show up on my end, and the mug I got hit with showed as $0.
attack logs show and defend logs dont. been that way long time.

did he just get 1.6 mill for real?? Eek
In the gang PvP logs it has a $0 next to it. I thought that was supposed to show how much was taken. Odd that it doesn't, seems like a wasted bar then.
(2011.Jun.21 08:51 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]In the gang PvP logs it has a $0 next to it. I thought that was supposed to show how much was taken. Odd that it doesn't, seems like a wasted bar then.

sounds like the data is not getting writen to the DB during the attack. should be very easy to correct.
(2011.Jun.21 09:07 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.21 08:51 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]In the gang PvP logs it has a $0 next to it. I thought that was supposed to show how much was taken. Odd that it doesn't, seems like a wasted bar then.

sounds like the data is not getting writen to the DB during the attack. should be very easy to correct.

WTF do you know man!...lol
(2011.Jun.21 09:07 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont doubt its an easy fix but its been like this for quite some time
(2011.Jun.20 09:37 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote: [ -> ]attack logs show and defend logs dont. been that way long time.

did he just get 1.6 mill for real?? Eek

Yes but I may have exaggerated the amt slightly.
Reference URL's