AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: modbot-002
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
its profile. wow, pretty active. so, what exactly is the purpose of this thing? would a real mod care to shed a little light on why they can't do the job themselves w/o having some made up profile do their job instead?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/user-51.html

ModBot-002

Registration Date: 2010.Aug.30
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 2011.Jun.15 at 04:40 PM

ModBot-002's Forum Info
Total Posts: 3 (0.01 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Day, 18 Hours, 54 Minutes, 9 Seconds
Bcon said it was the other idiot, no not jola, bdjoker.
pretty fucking sad either way. any chance someone can tell this lame attempt to clean up such an important vehicle for discussion in this....

game
I personally never got to know who it is and was under the impression only zen knew.
i don't care who it is. i'd just like to know what the other mods think about it.
(2011.Jun.15 10:43 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]its profile. wow, pretty active. so, what exactly is the purpose of this thing? would a real mod care to shed a little light on why they can't do the job themselves w/o having some made up profile do their job instead?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/user-51.html

ModBot-002

Registration Date: 2010.Aug.30
Local Time: 2011.Jun.15 at 04:40 PM

ModBot-002's Forum Info
Total Posts: 3 (0.01 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
Time Spent Online: 1 Day, 18 Hours, 54 Minutes, 9 Seconds

Even worse, potentially...

ModBot-001

Registration Date: Today
Local Time: 2011.Jun.15 at 06:07 PM

ModBot-001's Forum Info
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
Time Spent Online: 2 Hours, 9 Minutes, 38 Seconds

2 hours in just today...oh boy.

Don't see why there should be concern over moderating a general discussion forum... when there is nothing NEW to discuss. Even the complaints is getting old, lol.

Its only to be expected that the forums will go to shit when the game stagnates. What else is there to do here but pick fights?

Worry less about the forums, more about getting those donations in? Neutral
(2011.Jun.15 03:09 PM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't see why there should be concern over moderating a general discussion forum... when there is nothing NEW to discuss. Even the complaints is getting old, lol.

Its only to be expected that the forums will go to shit when the game stagnates. What else is there to do here but pick fights?

The problem is that the mods have been warning and banning people for posts like yours. Its kind of relevant but off topic, to some. And now my post.Neutral
(2011.Jun.15 03:09 PM)Pixelle Wrote: [ -> ]

well said.

and you've got mail, coward-mod. can i expect a response before the easter eggs are done?
Spacebird hates mods.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's