AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Something I'd like brought back....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is that back story that goes along with the RPG element here. I remember when the first Zombie epidemic happened when we were trying to get ghoulache, there was like eight paragraphs of how it happened to go with the competitions in the forums.

Since that incident, I have not seen it happen once.
Just let it die, with the game.
i would like inpace to bring back some more of his awsome comics, maybe he could incorporate some of his legendary number crunching into them.
(2011.Jun.14 08:08 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i would like inpace to bring back some more of his awsome comics, maybe he could incorporate some of his legendary number crunching into them.

+1

I actually think they were funny.
i actually miss laughing at cheetah's failure's in the forums.
(2011.Jun.14 08:13 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.14 08:08 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i would like inpace to bring back some more of his awsome comics, maybe he could incorporate some of his legendary number crunching into them.

+1

Then your probably also on the same page as inpace on his "legendary number crunching" schemes
(2011.Jun.14 09:53 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.14 08:13 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

Then your probably also on the same page as inpace on his "legendary number crunching" schemes

Aren't you banned?

And it's "you're". Not "your". Go to school, dolt.
^^^
Everybody has been banned at one time or another, lucky for us zenith is a good christian and can forgive us when we make mistakes. Go with christ.
(2011.Jun.14 10:14 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]^^^
Everybody has been banned at one time or another, lucky for us zenith is a good christian and can forgive us when we make mistakes. Go with christ.

Not me. I'm better than you guys.
(2011.Jun.14 10:26 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jun.14 10:14 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]^^^

Not me. I'm better than you guys.

What do you mean you people?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's