AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Busting competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Scorpious

I know what you mean. Before the competition started I could get out low levels easily and mid and some high levels. Now I can't seem to get the lower levels but I can get some of the mids. Guess without the levels and stats I can't do diddly. LOL

valleroy86

Scorpious Wrote:I know what you mean. Before the competition started I could get out low levels easily and mid and some high levels. Now I can't seem to get the lower levels but I can get some of the mids. Guess without the levels and stats I can't do diddly. LOL

for me its normally the other way around. i can get the people in there for a long time. but if there in there for less than about 100 min, its almost a guarentee im getting busted. i just got a 240 min bust, just thought id throw it out there. 8) im only going to try and bust people now if there above 200 min.

valleroy86

Its over! Biggrin

aliveone

When will we find out who won?

valleroy86

aliveone Wrote:When will we find out who won?

i can tell ya i didnt win. :cry:

aliveone

I had a pretty good day i think, i had a streak of at least 11 straight all 40+ min, and then i beat my high bust several times today.

valleroy86

your lucky. i usually bust out a good chunk of people, but with this competition, i was having a really hard time gettin people out.

valleroy86

aliveone Wrote:When will we find out who won?

The Great June Breakout -
The contest is over. The winners will be announced later today.

aliveone

yeah just saw that, I was really hoping we would find out before i went to bed.
I hated this comp... for 4 days straight i been bust people No Prob... but this comp sucked the Big One... however i did beat my highest bust and got a 258min 1 early on in they day.... :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's