AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Players forcing others to quit, right or wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We are talking about the ones that find very petty excuses to keep hosping randomly selected people that they dont even know.

Yes i understand it can be fun hosping people but In a dying game is this considered Right or wrong to keep hitting someone until they quit for a petty reason like:

Some random person that you dont even know mails you asking you to send the slim packs and you repliy saying no slims.

or

Some random person that you dont even know mails you asking you to bust them and you dont have actions points at the time so you repliy saying no ap.

Are these good enough reasons to keep hosping someone until they quit.

Interested to hear peoples serious views on this.
ppl that get hosped till they leave the game obviously did something towards deserving it. i say fuck them.
yeh glenn fuck them
(2011.Jun.09 07:01 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]ppl that get hosped till they leave the game obviously did something towards deserving it. i say fuck them.

While i'd agree with this, in most cases, things ate different for Triad.

Triad is an easy target to pound on because he's not surrounded by a gang full of high levels, and people just think it's funny to hit him nonstop.
I thought this game was kinda like survivor island.
(2011.Jun.09 08:42 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this game was kinda like survivor island.

15 men and no girls...sound very gay...you sick man
the hell with a combat section in the forums

i think we need a cry baby section
just like uncle dave hopelize to he left poor guy
#2 except the dying game BS. Just cause a game lags doesn't mean it will not be bigger than it ever has been at some point...

I may not have a lot of faith that it will be anything other than what it is now or worse, but I am hopefull the new coder will actually begin to put some time in and revise the game to a point that draws new players...

With the pace he/she is going now he/she apparently have a SHIT TON to learn, or is as lazy as err was...

we shall see!
err was not lazy he was a good guy
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's