AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sym-Pak - Orange's for sale buy in bulk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have 9 for sale if you go to the market and buy 9 of them you are going to be paying $57,400 which is $6,377.77.... each ill sell you 9 today for $49,500 you save $7,900 today message me in game 23078 aka OneDon or reply to post on here with your ID# and ill message you

Sym-Pak - Orange
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 2
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 0.9 kg
Standard Price $12,500
Trade-in Value $1

PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has developed a new line of synthetic mood inhibitors that have some odd effects on the user. Generally used to improve someone's mood, they can also harm the user due to overuse.

Orange SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's mood by up to 100 points or 10% of max happiness, whichever is better (cannot go over max happiness). But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized.
(2011.Jun.07 02:31 PM)onedon2288 Wrote: [ -> ]I currently have 9 for sale if you go to the market and buy 9 of them you are going to be paying $57,400 which is $6,377.77.... each ill sell you 9 today for $49,500 you save $7,900 today message me in game 23078 aka OneDon or reply to post on here with your ID# and ill message you

Sym-Pak - Orange
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 2
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 0.9 kg
Standard Price $12,500
Trade-in Value $1

PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has developed a new line of synthetic mood inhibitors that have some odd effects on the user. Generally used to improve someone's mood, they can also harm the user due to overuse.

Orange SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's mood by up to 100 points or 10% of max happiness, whichever is better (cannot go over max happiness). But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized.

i sell em for 4k each lawless

but u cannot ask to buy em i ask u only i ask trusted players

glenquagmire
zeon
the general

but if u r interested ask anyways
sold close thread please
Reference URL's