AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any chance that it would be possible to make available the buyer of your credits for a short period of time?

Here's the thing, we all make deals with our credits to trade items and sell stuff, however we cant always be sure the credits are going to the right person or sometimes the person tries to say they never got them when they did.

I realize that its not shown for privacy reasons but if we could just see them for a little while??

dayute

If you dont want to take the risk, use a liason. I think CEOGeek does this for a small fee.

badmanbren

Maybe just a link on the side called "Trade" and you can only put 1 trade request in at a time. If you trade you write a persons name in and offer a trade request. they get an event saying "someone wants to trade with you" then that person goes on the trade page accepts/rejects the request. if they accept then the person sends an offer of what they willing to trade (maybe money, credits, guns armour stims etc) the other person sends an offer of what they are willing to give for it then the other accepts

badmanbren

Just a possibillity of what zenny could do.

Thor

Do you actually mean they send you the money first then you add the credits for cheap hoping theyll get them first? Let me know next time you have a deal with some1. Twisted

All I do is wait til the person is online and gives me the go, then I add them for the price we talked about, if they get em first (100% of my trade so far) all is good, if not, they paid nothing and got nothing and you still get your money anyway.
dayute Wrote:If you dont want to take the risk, use a liason. I think CEOGeek does this for a small fee.

I'm cheap, Ok?

Scorpious

WOW!!!!!!!!! Another person on the band wagon for ridiculous credit prices. Looks like the competition is on for whoever can have the highest price for their credits. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark [6161] 1 $2,147,483,647 $2,147,483,647 [Buy]
Reference URL's