AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ETA on updates please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
dear Zen + new coder,
it would be great if we could get some sort of idea as to when we should start expecting some kick-ass updates. Been way to long and i've stopped donating all together. I would love it if we could get some kind of info on the future of AL. Maybe a list of idea your working on? maybe a vote on what the community would like next? however im sure everyone here would at least like to know how much longer we must wait for some worth while updates.
cheers

-Shadow
Battleground
Gang Combat Weekend
A gang multiple war (too see what gang is the best)
Some zombies with 2X experience gained
Some new items for crimes
A day with 2X money for crimes
More funny items (an axe which can hit 100 in a war but after 10 hit it disappear)

Some Random things like Jack Mort attacked you and lost. You earned 45 credits.
DocWagon to buy...like stims...buy a DogWagon for $15.000 from Underground District.
For each stats increase you earn 10 credits or 50...
A new site layout would be awesome
(2011.May.29 05:17 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]A new site layout would be awesome

no way... this layout is AL's brand image and i think it's perfect!
My suggestion to keep this community informed would be to create some sort of bi-weekly newsletter,

Nothing to serious or formal just a mail sent out to the whole active community twice a month just briefly explaining what she is working on etc.

I would like to see a mail saying...

Al community,

Once again thankyou for your latest donations and loyalty to the game.
In the last fortnight we have had "xxx" new members join up.
I am currently working on looking at the layout of the site (example) and i am due to finish this off on the xx xx xxxx. When this has been finished i will then start looking into new crimes and the potential for different outcomes for the crimes.

Thanks Zen

I think this would then keep everyone who wants to be informed, informed. I also think it would be nice for some targets to be set and ultimately made to give the community confidence that the game is going forward,

This would only take 5 mins every fortnight and would help keep everyone from complaining.

What do you think?
Theres a news paper for that.
(2011.May.29 03:04 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Theres a news paper for that.

The difference is this is planned to be updated once in a while...
(2011.May.29 03:04 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Who says she isn't planning updates?Mybe she'd like for us to be pleasantly surprised.
(2011.May.31 04:22 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.29 03:04 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Who says she isn't planning updates?Mybe she'd like for us to be pleasantly surprised.

Exactly like the multi-player attack option that is being tweaked to perfection.The gang item vault is yet another fine update that no doubt many of us have thought about and even suggested and just goes to show that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.
There are no new updates guys. Zen has lied to y'all once again.

This game is as dead as that guy who died last year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's