AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New rules and New Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While reading the forums one day, the following post, by a player, stuck out:

"i'm sure someone does, the problem is that the forums have become worse than i know of them ever being before with idiots constantly ragging on each other, in a constant pissing contest. it drives away most of the mild mannered players, who are probably more likely to play runescape."

After reading this, we, the moderators, decided to come up with a way to create a happy medium, for all players in the forums.

We would like people to feel that they can post freely and to allow players the enjoyment of using the forums for what they are meant for without their posts being taken off topic and being constantly insulted.

On the flip side, we would like people to feel that can they post freely without have to worry or watch what they say as to not insult others, not have to worry about the MODS removing their posts because they feel we are just removing them for no reason. We want to be able to bring both together to have a wide variety of topics and the personalities to go with them.

With this in mind, new rules for the forums have been posted. Please note, that these will be implemented from today forward. IN EXCHANGE, we are bringing back a section that has been requested by many. This section will have a new name, called "The Combat Zone". This is where you can duke it out more freely and with less restrictions and rules to follow. Please note that there are rules that will be adhered to in place and you will find those posted in the section.

If you don't have access but would like to, you will have to contact myself (in game please) and I will be more than happy to give you this access.
If you message me for access, please give me your forum name too. You guys change your names so much, I can't keep up, sorry
i like this idea. good job mods.
(2011.May.28 12:04 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i like this idea. good job mods.

[Image: e5a5dccb-917a-4b15-99ad-9b7a5fa9631c.jpg]
Who the fuck is this Jolabent to make up rules. What a dike
(2011.May.28 10:40 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Who the fuck is this Jolabent make up rules. What a dike

Behavior like yours have been the driving force behind new rules being made. If people could use some self moderation when posting, I expect you would have more freedom to speak your mind.
(2011.May.28 11:07 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Behavior like yours have been the driving force behind new rules being made. If people could use some self moderation when posting, I expect you would have more freedom to speak your mind.

Great. A pussy inactive mod attempting to give advice. Great job Zen. Rolleyes
Go forum wranglers! Keep up the good whinning!
After reading this, we, the moderators, decided to come up with a way to create a happy medium, for all players in the forums.
Reference URL's