AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Last of my credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now the last of my credits are on the market for you. Buy it and happy mugging. Hope people have had some fun mugging me and earned some cash and credits.

I still have something on the item market that you can buy and mug me for.
(2011.May.26 02:34 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Now the last of my credits are on the market for you. Buy it and happy mugging. Hope people have had some fun mugging me and earned some cash and credits.

thanks for the fun dude.
11:40 am
New! AsgardThor mugged you and stole $165,823.
11:15 am
New! AsgardThor mugged you and stole $186,745.
10:45 am
New! AsgardThor mugged you and stole $150,268.
10:15 am
New! AsgardThor mugged you and stole $261,920.
9:52 am
New! NestaVipers mugged you and stole $400,521.
7:45 am
New! DocWagonToTheRescue hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.
7:15 am
New! DocWagonToTheRescue mugged you and stole $399,536.
6:50 am
New! MrJones mugged you and stole $483,439.
6:25 am
New! MrJones mugged you and stole $461,626.
6:02 am
New! MrJones mugged you and stole $638,031.

PS: look for a gun on the market Wink
(2011.May.26 02:38 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.26 02:34 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Now the last of my credits are on the market for you. Buy it and happy mugging. Hope people have had some fun mugging me and earned some cash and credits.

thanks for the fun dude.

Agreed! Felt like a contest, you had to be paying attention and quick, but definitely a fun experience. Thanks bud!

Sorry to see you go, best of luck!
thanks for all the credits i bought at least 10,000 of them didn't get the last ones though. the key was to make sure AsgardThor wans't on. He's a fast cliker and hard to beat when your trying to get your money back.
Awesome! Great to hear, yeah I hoped that it would provide some fun and tickhunting hehe I thought that I'd sever my ties properly and end the game for my part in an original way.

I still have a shotgun on the item market thats up for grabs, so that you can rob me blind.
(2011.May.29 02:23 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Great to hear, yeah I hoped that it would provide some fun and tickhunting hehe I thought that I'd sever my ties properly and end the game for my part in an original way.

I still have a shotgun on the item market thats up for grabs, so that you can rob me blind.

hahaa, dick...well played.
Well if I'm a dick, then your one of the guys sucking me dry. At least I didn't get the short end of the stick there.

Shotty is being sold on market at the price of 700-740 000. 3 shotties in that price bracket. The owners of the other two shotties might have a better idea which one is mine Wink
Now when that comment is removed my previous post lost context, and I just feel silly.

Got 200 credits from referrals thats on the market, and my gun is the tiffany that costs 740 000.
Reference URL's