AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Al live chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think of a chat to be able to speek to players in your gang or in the game live ?
(2011.May.18 04:51 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of a chat to be able to speek to players in your gang or in the game live ?

we do already. bird set us up on one of those sex chat sites. its very classy..
Hook me up witht
(2011.May.18 05:03 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 04:51 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of a chat to be able to speek to players in your gang or in the game live ?

hook me up with the link bro
Moriarty posted one for SW. I forget the site, but it showed everyone in AL that used it.

Since I play from my phone 99% of the time it would be annoying and difficult to use, I would think.
(2011.May.18 05:03 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

it's a BYOL site though. help cut down on the viruses.
If you are on Facebook you can join the AL group page on there, which now features a chat for all players and group members.
(2011.May.18 05:25 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on Facebook you can join the AL group page on there, which now features a chat for all players and group members.

That won't work for live gang chats. The al page is full of losers anyhow. Wink
(2011.May.18 05:29 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.18 05:25 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on Facebook you can join the AL group page on there, which now features a chat for all players and group members.

That won't work for live gang chats. The al page is full of losers anyhow. Wink

True it doesn't offer specific gang chats. It's just a general chat for the group.

EDIT: My mom says I'm no loser!

Chat = AL forum, we can speak all the crap here, about stats, jokes, gangs, idiots, etc
(2011.May.18 10:25 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

Chat = AL forum, we can speak all the crap here, about stats, jokes, gangs, idiots, etc

Yes but wouldn't you likee too be able to send a messege while in a gang war that your gang can reply instantly ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's