AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Worst mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011.May.13 06:05 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]whatever happened to bunny-boofer's modship?

You putting him up for worst mod before he even starts...?? Thats harsh..!!
i was merely asking one rabbit-related question.
Are bunny questions allowed..??
(2011.May.13 06:42 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Are bunny questions allowed..??

Absolutely not.

I thought his modship was a joke myself.
If I became mod, all of you guys would be crying. No joke. Anything remotely off topic or ignorant or if it tickles my nuts in a very bad way would be gone or edited. More than likely edited...'Cause that would make me smile.
been done before. just ask wraith, although i never had much of a problem with his modding.
(2011.May.13 06:31 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was merely asking one rabbit-related question.

Why all the fuss?
(2011.May.13 06:31 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i was merely asking one rabbit-related question.

i got one. wheres the eggs?
Worst Modzi.....

PREACHER Scream...the stupid one, the ultimate idiot...the worst one
(2011.May.13 08:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]If I became mod, all of you guys would be crying. No joke. Anything remotely off topic or ignorant or if it tickles my nuts in a very bad way would be gone or edited. More than likely edited...'Cause that would make me smile.

we'd weep for the innocent animals you would molest in jubilation of thinking that anyone really gives a rabbits ass. that's the only crying that would go on.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's