AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why do I never get the supposed travel discount? I have a rep of 5 and have seen it once. I think that this is by far the most useless stat in the game. I'm not gonna spend 45$ per point on trainers and the travel discount never shows up, so is there any point to it at all? I think it should be changed so that you get 5% off travel for every level of rep u have, otherwise its just useless stat.
I like this idea. I think I have seen the discount a few times but it was months ago and normally when I travel to downtown. Not very helpful.
even when i do get a rep bonus they are never much of a discount.
she should make it a permanent discount.
(2011.May.13 10:58 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]she should make it a permanent discount.

+1
you guys upped your rep? mine is still at 2, and i think the last time i traveled to underground i got like $100 off.
I was actually thinking they either don't travel much or they haven't been in enuff hosp wars... OR they're just unlucky!

The idea is nice but i just don't see it happening. Still miracles happen every day.....
Reference URL's