AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: dear cheetah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we breed gang points like you do illegitimate children. hosp away, toots.

sincerely yours,
the habitat
:posts in epic thread:
just thought id post this

4488 SV SealTeam6 69 71 Bit off more than they could chew with BenderRodriguez.
i don't know if its funny or sad but i just looked in the hospital and uncledave has more of your guys in the hosp then all of SV
(2011.May.10 09:46 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know if its funny or sad but i just looked in the hospital and uncledave has more of your guys in the hosp then all of SV

little of both. cheets only hosps a few of us, and the rest of SV can pretty much just beat me and quags so that doesn't leave much choice on who gets hosp'd Winky
someone is trying to win a million spacebucks...

you cheeky fellow you
(2011.May.10 09:53 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]someone is trying to win a million spacefucks...

you cheeky fellow you
(2011.May.10 09:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.10 09:46 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]i don't know if its funny or sad but i just looked in the hospital and uncledave has more of your guys in the hosp then all of SV

little of both. cheets only hosps a few of us, and the rest of SV can pretty much just beat me and quags so that doesn't leave much choice on who gets hosp'd Winky

hold on, sv hosping us? i haven't been hit once.

4488 SV SealTeam6 69 81 Bit off more than they could chew with BenderRodriguez.

good times.
(2011.May.10 10:10 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.10 09:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

hold on, sv hosping us? i haven't been hit once.

well i was probably safe in underground, but i wanted to see who i can beat of theirs. it was a rather sad number...
7743 SV Cheetah 66 465 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.

poor effort bender. you could'a got her for 500. Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's