AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just to let everybody know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Twisted

Just lettin you knoe hospin me dant bother me at all just gives me more of a reason to use my money to do a paid hit
(2011.May.10 04:24 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
Twisted

Just lettin you knoe hospin me dant bother me at all just gives me more of a reason to use my money to do a paid hit

that's right son. it shouldn't bother you. you got a real life and don't live in ere. im with you buddy
If people are hitting you then you will probably run out of money before most people ruin out of stims
well the people hitting you are probs little bitches from 36
(2011.May.10 09:56 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]well the people hitting you are probs little bitches from 36

You and aftermath are pussies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOjWb3Yfds
check aftermaths days old and havent you bit off recently ?? hes a beast homo intended
oh no i bite of to him 1 win in 100 isnt bad.
(2011.May.10 01:22 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]check aftermaths days old and havent you bit off recently ?? hes a beast homo intended

yeah but aftermath is a prat and that negates anthing that he does in combat but to be honest i think that you are kidding yourself if you think that monk is biting off to him.
monk show us the fight you just had with him i say you in crit
(2011.May.10 08:58 AM)schoolboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.10 04:24 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
Twisted

that's right son. it shouldn't bother you. you got a real life and don't live in ere. im with you buddy

So your saying that all the people that hosp me dont have a life ......AGREED
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's