AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

psudoderf

i dont think any type of reset would be good cause yes i'll get my money and credits back but i'm not going to get my time any gang can be taken down wether they are made of donaters or just old timers its just a matter of cooperation on the players part. just like a government viva la revouloutiion
There won't be a reset.

syntheticdarkness

woohoo!
I wasn't thinking reset but more of 2 things

1. Another "state" where donations are tweaked down

OR

2. Have "cap" on higher levels attacking lower levels in certain districts.
Example:
Downtown levels 1-4 free for all amongst each other, no one after level 4 can attack them if they are more than twice the players level.

Industrial levels 5-10 free for all amongst each other, no one after level 10 can attack them if they are more than one and a half times the players level.

Rural levels 11-20 free for all amongst each other, no one after level 20 can attack them if they are more than one and a half times the players level.

Midlan levels 21-30 free for all amongst each other, no one after level 31 can attack them if they are more than one and a quarter times the players level.
i like i like Smile but isnt midlan 22? :DDDDD
and Rural is 8! it would need a little changing up of the levels per district

And to add a twist, they "automatically" go to jail if a higher level attacks someone he shouldn't
Perhaps this is just like real life where the harder you work and the better the job the further you excel in the world. Consider donaten like going to college. You pay for a better education you reap better rewards. I have no problems with a dominating gang, just wish i was in it...lol. Personaly it makes me want to work harder to meet and exceed thier abilities.

Turn that frown upside down...... :shock:

pimpsta101

Scorpious Wrote:I think personally it would be good if the game resetted annually or some other interval. I know BioNightmare and LoL resets so why not here? I have seen newbies on those other two games start low and by the second or third reset they were in contention for the top spot.

I think it may also minimize others leaving as they know that even though they were pounded by FAR HIGHER players "This Round" they would know that with a reset they may be able to stay alive longer or even excel to be above those others hitting them previously. Also would make others think about who they may want to attack because that person may attack them the next round. LOL

hahaha nice joke... Smile
ive pleyed games like that and i never like them.

Scorpious

I think you have a good idea there Chief. Make it a LVL cap on attacking people in the districts. However, instead of having that far higher person go to jail, just have it so they can't attack that person. Smile I bet people here in AWL can have far better ideas than the government think tanks. Should hire a few of us and fire those others. LOL
Could even lift the level cap on going to different districts. Already if you have the stats but not the level for an item in another district, many just get someone else to get it for them. Now make it that anyone can go anywhere but if they are out of their "safe" district, they are open game to be attacked by anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's