AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: pest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

someonewilldie

How can u call this a war when we cant even fight back!
More like punching a puppy then a real war, I guess.

someonewilldie

more like shoot grade school kids!

TheGeek

more like [insert disturbing metaphor here]

Ih8lucky13

Interesting I didn't cry when I was a level five and got hospitalized by a level 25.

syntheticdarkness

Ih8lucky13 Wrote:Interesting I didn't cry when I was a level five and got hospitalized by a level 25.

I'm starting to like you a lot!

someonewilldie

how many times i have spent the past three days in the icu over and online atk that can from them!
Ih8lucky13 Wrote:Interesting I didn't cry when I was a level five and got hospitalized by a level 25.

They're just frustrated. I'm sure you were like "why the heck did a level 25 hospitalize me?" when it happened to you.

There is probably a little history behind the hospitalization, since most hospitalizations are a direct result to something else that happened. You know, attacking the wrong person, attacking at the wrong time, smack-talking in the forums or mail, etc. I don't know the entire story here, but if I were in rogue's shoes I'd be frustrated too.

Thor

I was paid for it!!!!

The world will never achieve 100% happiness for every1 around, this game won't either. But it's so much fun!!
All I have to say is keep your head up. there is this thing called Karma and I hear she is a real pain-in-the-butt.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's