AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Time off for good behavior..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuparKoor

I was just thinking..

Whenever I get busted and sent to jail, I end up sitting around and waiting if it's only for 30 minutes.. but if it's a long term, I just end up calling it a night and logging. Right now I just saw Sam I Am sitting in jail for 159 minutes, and yet he remains online.. god knows why. Anyways, what I was thinking was.. for those people who remain online during their jail time, it would be neat if they got time off for good behavior.

Something where if they remain online, they get an accelerated count down on their crime, or they might just get off early. This would only apply to the really long jailttimes, those lasting over an hour and a half. Of course if someone got busted trying to break the prisoner out, they would lose that bonus, since it wouldnt fall in with good behavior.

You could even code it in so that it worked with the prison gym.. so that only players who were using the gym got the bonus.. something like each time the player lifted weights in jail the programing would be something like..

If player jailtime is greater than 60 minutes then jailtime - 1

That way only the players who stay online AND work their chars get out of prison a bit faster.

i agree. i usually spend my time in jail thinking of new stupid ideas for the game and posting them on the forums.

Sam I Am

Lol I was hitting refresh counting the minutes down. There was some fat kid with a rock in there who kept dropping soap at my feet. :?

ouch lol

you after picking it up --------> :shock:

him after you pick it up -------> Biggrin
Me after reading that -----> :oops:

im all embarressed now...

LuparKoor

Look, now you've gone and distracted Zenith.. So what do you think of my idea Z?
Well I don't think it's a bad idea, but look at the jail combat thread. Might nullify good behavior. Hey, I want him to stay in jail longer, let me attack.
Reference URL's