AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I am curious as to why no one has mentioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i care
yeah right Rolleyes
(2011.Apr.23 07:49 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.21 05:05 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for appreciating the work I did. If you took away the mods in this game it would probably be even less exciting.

work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?

You've got it wrong dick bag. Not that a give a shit to care at all, but I think Marlo posted on my account. Then used my mod abilities to delete it. If you ever noticed, you don't get logged out of the forums. We worked together and lived within minutes of each other so using each others computers happened on a regular basis.

He was referring to when a female (your girlfriend at the time? I don't know) and 8star were having an argument over the forum and she posted from your account.
(2011.Apr.27 09:30 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.21 05:05 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for appreciating the work I did. If you took away the mods in this game it would probably be even less exciting.

work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?

You've got it wrong dick bag. Not that a give a shit to care at all, but I think Marlo posted on my account. Then used my mod abilities to delete it. If you ever noticed, you don't get logged out of the forums. We worked together and lived within minutes of each other so using each others computers happened on a regular basis.

He was referring to when a female (your girlfriend at the time? I don't know) and 8star were having an argument over the forum and she posted from your account.

who cares now. he doesn't want to be a mod anyways. the guy has done more then enough time for what happened. live and let live.
(2011.Apr.27 09:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

who cares now. he doesn't want to be a mod anyways. the guy has done more then enough time for what happened. live and let live.

I wasn't blaming him or anything. I believe that I was among the first to send him a welcome mail and I always thought he was a good mod.
(2011.Apr.27 10:13 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.27 09:41 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.23 04:33 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]work you did? arent you the asshole who was posting on another players account and then tried to cover it up with your mod privvys?

I wasn't blaming him or anything. I believe that I was among the first to send him a welcome mail and I always thought he was a good mod.

was just a general comment dude. probably should have just posted and not quoted.
I think there was more than one instance when someone posted from my account on the forum. People were always coming and going around my house, but I am most positive that nobody ever posted intentionally on my account. I recall getting a text from someone apologizing for posting with my account. Still to this day I never log out of the forums.
(2011.Apr.28 01:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was more than one instance when someone posted from my account on the forum. People were always coming and going around my house, but I am most positive that nobody ever posted intentionally on my account. I recall getting a text from someone apologizing for posting with my account. Still to this day I never log out of the forums.

I don't bother logging out, it's not like forums are really usable on my ipod either
(2011.Apr.28 01:53 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.28 01:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was more than one instance when someone posted from my account on the forum. People were always coming and going around my house, but I am most positive that nobody ever posted intentionally on my account. I recall getting a text from someone apologizing for posting with my account. Still to this day I never log out of the forums.

I don't bother logging out, it's not like forums are really usable on my ipod either

You weren't around to see weebay blatently abusing his mod abilities. He is a liar that is desperate to cover his tracks in order to mititgate the damage done to his image during that whole incident. His behavior landed him in fed jail ffs, you cant tell me that zenith did that lightly, he definately did something wrong. Of course he is never gonna man up and admit what he did, a total asshole.

Edit: LittleMissGrinch [17520] this is the player who's account he was posting on, cost him a stint in fed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's