AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: nonstop attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pimpsta101

why everytime i make a gang the shadow people always gotta attack my gang?
and look at the gang wars i guess they all gotta jump me cuz one cant do it alone then they ask for a high amount of money for a surrender that i dont even have and they keep attacking, when i acccepted the other gang i attacked at first surrender.
When i asked them why they attacked my gang they said cuz i attacked the other gang...soooooooooo get over it not a big deal.
I wasnt tryin to destroy the other gang just tryin to get some respect i was gonna stop before thir respect hit 100 i send like 20 messages askin them to surrender, never got a reply.
Then i got a whole bunch of messages sayin if you keep attackin the other gang (queen of nile) then we are gonna attack you.
I wasnt attackin them i asked my gang members to stop, and then i log on and im on the hospital for like 2 hours.
These are the people that make this game boring i know gang wars are part of the game to tell you the truth i like gang wars but not when people alot higher than you constantly attackin you and you gang membersm tryin to destroy your gang.
If there is anyone out there that would help me i would appreciate it.

Jack Daniels

I like you Pimpster, you are my favorite forum poster.......I think I can help you out.

pimpsta101

thanks jack your pretty cool also

psudoderf

maybe its the name the shadows like the hot boyz

Scorpious

Sorry bud, I would try to help you but my gang is currently getting slammed by another by order of Pestilence. I guess my gang is too high on the list for gang loyalty so we are a target now. I guess others want to move up there. LOL

FaceOwner

epic rant

ShadowKid

shut up moaning about being attacked byt he shadow gangs u hit 1 u hit us all stop moaning to other players about it and why are u getting people stronger then most of our members toput them in the hoz if u have a problem deal with it urself don't go running around and saying i need help blah blah blah no 1 cares
Awesome way to get a topic locked.
Reference URL's