AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 4/S Fleshlight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ummmmmmm ........ I mean Tiffani Flechette HVS.

It's a one owner shotgun coming fully warrantied and certified. Hasn't been used in about a year. ::item may be dusty and need minor reconditioning::

Low financing APR is available for qualified buyers. Gunfax report can be furnished upon request. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!! No barrel lickers please.

Priced at 649,995.00$ + tax, title and destination.
This gun has been known to make players leave the game for a long time so BEWARE!
(2011.Apr.14 01:28 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]This gun has been known to make players leave the game for a long time so BEWARE!

also forgot to mention it wreaks of cat piss.
But it is a 5 star weapon! I love mine!

make that 8 stars Wink
(2011.Apr.15 07:51 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]But it is a 5 star weapon! I love mine!

make that 8 stars Wink

[Image: dunn-o.gif]
(2011.Apr.16 09:52 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Apr.15 07:51 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]But it is a 5 star weapon! I love mine!

make that 8 stars Wink

[Image: dunn-o.gif]

hahahaha. classic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

How do you know what cat piss smells like? My cats use a litter box, so I've never actually had to smell it.
gazz told him once upon a time

[/quote]

How do you know what cat piss smells like? My cats use a litter box, so I've never actually had to smell it.
[/quote]

my auntie had no life and 6 cats. every time we went to her house you could smell the piss as soon as you got to the front door. i also think dingus fucked her.
Reference URL's