AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: user list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
More and more of us play from mobiles, what are the chances of moving the list to the main menu? Something so important is pretty buried
excellent idea +1
good idea. although atm you could save it as a link. i have it set for gangs that we are in war with.
I have links on the laptop however, its a bit pointless on an Iphone, would be easier if it could be added to main menu, possibly under donator section[/u]
Get out from under the POS I phone. Droid.

Great idea!!!! .
(2011.Apr.07 08:25 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Get out from under the POS I phone. Droid.

Great idea!!!! .

this...

and fully customizable log-in screen, let use customize certain shortcuts to jump to, gym, crimes, career, etc.
Using the dolphin HD browser I can slide the screen to the right and access all bookmarks.

Mor does have a good idea though.
i USE THE VERIZON PRE-PAID PHONE AND THE TOUCH SCREEN....WELL IT DOESNT HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN BUT IF IT DID....i'D DOLPHIN AS WELL
i use the samsung epic 4G with sprint,awesome phone for play or anything else you do
(2011.Apr.25 08:24 PM)durtywhite Wrote: [ -> ]i use the samsung epic 4G with sprint,awesome phone for play or anything else you do

How much faster is 4g for you?

My droid X currently takes about 4 seconds to load each page with a crappy signal and 1-2 with a good to great signal.

I figure it would be pretty much instant, but I could be wrong
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's