AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Loan Take Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 9.1 mill handy to loan out. Money is to be used for housing only. Looking for 125 k a week. Post here or mail me.

Loan will be for a minimum of 5 weeks starting the day you get the money. After that, it is on a week by week basis. No parttial weeks.
In the event no one takes the full amount, I would be willing to do a few smaller loans that would be like a credit card.

For example, a 2.5 mill loan @ 2% a week with a min payment of 100k per week would take 35 weeks to pay back, with the person taking the money on loan paying on average 28.5k interest per week.

You also would get to keep your new house at the end of the loan.
Other examples for people looking to do the ranch to midlan house jump.

To give you an idea.

Term for 3.5 mil loan @ 2% per week, works like a loan in real life

Minimum payment for a loan like this would be 100k a week, but if you pay more, it saves you quite a bit of money in the long haul.

25 weeks, 180k payment per week. 950k in interest averaging 38k per week.

30 weeks, 155k payment per week, 1.15 mil in interest averaging 38.3k per week

40 weeks, 127k payment per week, 1.58 mil in interest averaging 39.5k per week

60 weeks, 100k payment per week, 2.5 mil in interest averaging 41.7k per week

I will do loans in smaller numbers, interest will be 2% per week.

Every 5 weeks in a row you make an on-time payment, the interest will decrease by .1%.

For the above mentioned loan, any amount you pay above the given numbers for any set would obviously significantly decrease your interest paid long term, especially if you pay more per week early in the loan.
would you loan me 320k for a townhouse?mail me in game
Before you think about loaning Kurt20 anything, he still owes me over $100k from items he kept of mine once he left our gang. He now ignores my mails, does not pay anything back and gets others to hosp me after I hosp him.

BEWARE OF LOANING THIS GUY ANYTHING...
I was paying like 560 k a week for 15 mill he's doing a good deal
(2011.Apr.07 07:13 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I was paying like 560 k a week for 15 mill he's doing a good deal

no he isn't and you are a fool for paying that.
im trying to get the loan for little, but he doesnt know me. whoever knows him and me vouch for meh Biggrin
would you loan me enuff for a ranch bro i could really use it
(2011.Apr.07 08:59 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]im trying to get the loan for little, but he doesnt know me. whoever knows him and me vouch for meh Biggrin

Wah is cool give He/she/it the loan..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's