AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I MAKE YOU MONEY ON ROULLET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SEEND ME 500000 DOLLER IF I DONT WIN I WILL SEEND YOU 1000000 SO YOU MAKE 500000 SO YOU WILL GET 1 MILL IF I DONT WIN FROM MY POCKET BUT IF I DO WIN WE HALF THE WINNINGS AND I SEEND YOU THE WINNINGS PLUSE YOUR 500000 YOU GAVE ME IT CAN BE DONE BUT I NEED 3 DAYS TO DO IT WANT MONEY TRY ME CoolCool 1 P;AYER A TIME FILL YOUR POCKETS WITH GOLD
p 100 Roulette Winners
Rank User
1 *WOLF* NestaVipers
2 NikoBellic
3 =36th= THISGAMEISLAMEIQUIT
Didn't gerber already try to do this? No way I would send you that kinda cash, this should be in the trade section, and the least you can do if you are going to make a public announcement about roulette is to learn to spell the word roulette. Neutral
who the fuck would send money to someone whose name is "this game is lame i quit"?
I'd like to know how you can guarantee wins. I been at the top of the POI for over a year now, the people from 2nd downwards change more or less weekly, and I can tell you there is no guarantees, no methods, no 'tricks'....it is guesswork and luck.
pk is the best at guessing and he wouldnt rob your money
someone really should move this to the scam section.
Every section is the scam section.
sounds like ill rob u blind instead of make you money on roullet
ok send the 500k if you can come up with a million he will double the payout just for you.
no way i will im not stupid u guys hate our gang
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's