AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's a hospitol idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now that there is this new police thing, minimum hospitol stay, etc, protection for hospitolizing someone..... how about having the option of spending all your energy and/or AP and going into the hospitol and pulverizing someone in their bed for a 200 minute stay or so?

Loki

Love it!
lol, great idea. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the reduced hosp times. Today i hospd someone twice. The second hospitalization only gave that person a hosp time of 15 minutes and I ended up in jail too. It seems pretty extreme to me to be able to get a time that's less than the time would be if you had selected leave instead of hosp. When you are selecting hospitalize, you are already aware that you won't receive any exp for it, it's kind of a slap in the face to get a time of 15 minutes and end up in jail on top of that.

saint

yup, the downside to repeated hospitalizations is the fact you get no exp, there shouldn't be even more deterrent on top of it. hospitalizing is part of the game. it's not supposed to be easy to get out of

grabtindy

How many minutes was Houser in the hospital?

Casius

how many hospitalizations does it take for the protection to go into effect?
Casius Wrote:how many hospitalizations does it take for the protection to go into effect?

I'm not exactly too sure, but to my understanding, offline hits to leave just to gain exp can factor into this in a negative manner for some odd reason.
w00k Wrote:lol, great idea. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the reduced hosp times. Today i hospd someone twice. The second hospitalization only gave that person a hosp time of 15 minutes and I ended up in jail too. It seems pretty extreme to me to be able to get a time that's less than the time would be if you had selected leave instead of hosp. When you are selecting hospitalize, you are already aware that you won't receive any exp for it, it's kind of a slap in the face to get a time of 15 minutes and end up in jail on top of that.
Although I think I was this "person", I agree with you the "hosp" should be a higher time put away than the "leave". Smile
McCule Wrote:
w00k Wrote:lol, great idea. As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the reduced hosp times. Today i hospd someone twice. The second hospitalization only gave that person a hosp time of 15 minutes and I ended up in jail too. It seems pretty extreme to me to be able to get a time that's less than the time would be if you had selected leave instead of hosp. When you are selecting hospitalize, you are already aware that you won't receive any exp for it, it's kind of a slap in the face to get a time of 15 minutes and end up in jail on top of that.
Although I think I was this "person", I agree with you the "hosp" should be a higher time put away than the "leave". Smile

I can assure you that you were not the person in question Smile

JadedRadiance

Conrad1103 Wrote:now that there is this new police thing, minimum hospitol stay, etc, protection for hospitolizing someone..... how about having the option of spending all your energy and/or AP and going into the hospitol and pulverizing someone in their bed for a 200 minute stay or so?

Beating someone with a bedpan ftw! Twisted
Reference URL's