AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospital wars, what is the point?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can someone please explain to me the point of a hospital war? Because as it is, I fail to see it.

All that happens is that you get beaten up by some high level guy against whom you don't stand a snowball's chance. And then you take out your frustration against a lower level player.

And then people spend loads of money on credits and stims, only to get sent back to hospital in 5 seconds. Does things really get so boring that this is the only excitement left?
some things go beyond the game itself
i dont see a hosp war i see a gang getting owned Wink
(2011.Mar.27 01:51 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see a hosp war i see a gang getting owned Wink

and sometimes its just fun to hosp an x pat Smile
(2011.Mar.27 01:39 PM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]I love dicks.
hunters get hunted
(2011.Mar.27 01:51 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see a hosp war i see a gang getting owned Wink

I saw you bite off against a level 31 Wink
(2011.Mar.27 02:04 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont wanna evan talk about how much help your gangs getting in this hos war and still loosing terribly
(2011.Mar.27 02:10 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.27 02:04 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

i dont wanna evan talk about how much help your gangs getting in this hos war and still loosing terribly

Help WERE getting? I see two gangs hitting one thats about it
Doesn't your gang always start crap with others? lol Then get thrown face first into a ton of fresh dog shit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's