AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BELTOF HEROES AND PATRIOT BELT FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011.Mar.27 05:05 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]6 attacks..!! I have owned both belts and used them while leveling, i was doing 90(ish) attacks a day and charged them twice, three times max. I would say you get about 30(ish) attacks per full charge.

Just saying.
(2011.Mar.30 12:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.27 05:05 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]6 attacks..!! I have owned both belts and used them while leveling, i was doing 90(ish) attacks a day and charged them twice, three times max. I would say you get about 30(ish) attacks per full charge.

Just saying.

I know maccleod put his bit in, but I'd rather see what it does to benefit me before I put down that kind of money. In any case....
I doubt the belt is going to magically change. That's just one bit of the puzzle to add value to it.

The Belt of Heros are Usha's, i'm pretty sure, so it should be equal to the 301 in defensive power.

Patriot belt...Sounds like it should be about the same.
(2011.Mar.30 02:33 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt the belt is going to magically change. That's just one bit of the puzzle to add value to it.

The Belt of Heros are Usha's, i'm pretty sure, so it should be equal to the 301 in defensive power.

Both are exactly the same, I'm my opinion they are better than 301's and the weight make a big difference as well.
(2011.Mar.30 02:37 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.30 02:33 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt the belt is going to magically change. That's just one bit of the puzzle to add value to it.

I'm my opinion they are better than 301's and the weight make a big difference as well.

Ush the original winner agrees

(2009.Jun.05 11:29 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Resisting more than ever.
come on belts still for sale bumb
value is what the current market is willing to pay mate. sux but thats how it is. with that i would pay 1 mil.
true but i will wait
send them over to me, Let me try them out. If they are worth more than 3 mil, we can work something out.
don't talk shit if your not serious inpace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's