AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this contest made me realise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why does it cost different amounts of money to bail out of jail depending on the time, but ap stays at one fixed amount? i think it would be better if the amount of ap it costs went up and down with the time. i dislike busting myself for 12mins for more than 25 ap. your opinion?
(2011.Mar.17 02:33 AM)davefromaccounting Wrote: [ -> ]why does it cost different amounts of money to bail out of jail depending on the time, but ap stays at one fixed amount? i think it would be better if the amount of ap it costs went up and down with the time. i dislike busting myself for 12mins for more than 25 ap. your opinion?

thats why we have gang pts bro.
(2011.Mar.17 02:44 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.17 02:33 AM)davefromaccounting Wrote: [ -> ]why does it cost different amounts of money to bail out of jail depending on the time, but ap stays at one fixed amount? i think it would be better if the amount of ap it costs went up and down with the time. i dislike busting myself for 12mins for more than 25 ap. your opinion?

thats why we have gang pts bro.

if you wanna waste them yeah...
15 mins or 50, shankin a guard and takin his keys is prolly bout the same difficulty...
keep a little extra cash on you(for the contest), it costs next to nothing to bail yourself out if it's under ten minutes. As far as changing the ap use, it's not a bad idea, but I kinda like it the way it is
congrats tommi on another beer win. might be time to stop doing the same thing that the same person knows the same trick for..... something with more randomness perhaps..
(2011.Mar.17 06:18 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]congrats tommi on another beer win. might be time to stop doing the same thing that the same person knows the same trick for..... something with more randomness perhaps..

I wonder what his trick is go down the line in beers and just keep doing it?
the using the same amount of ap to bust regardless of the time makes sense to me, what doesn't make sense to me is why it costs you more to bail people using the political career on the lower times. if you're spending cps to bail someone, you'd think it would cost less not more.
(2011.Mar.18 08:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]the using the same amount of ap to bust regardless of the time makes sense to me, what doesn't make sense to me is why it costs you more to bail people using the political career on the lower times. if you're spending cps to bail someone, you'd think it would cost less not more.

They sense your weakness.
birds only weakness is hot girls doing Lilli Von Stupp impersonations.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's